IDMA Training Workshops
IDMA offers seven one-day training workshops geared towards insurance industry professionals:
- Data Governance for Data Privacy and Compliance (DGPC)
- Data Strategy for the Insurance Organization (EnterpriseDS)
- Intoduction to Data Management for Insurance Professional (DMIP)
- Insurance Data Quality (IDQ)
- Reinforcing Data Governance and Stewardship (DG&S)
- Enterprise Data Management (EnterpriseDM)
- Data Mangement for Claims Professionals (ClaimsDM)
Note: All workshops include practical discussions and case studies for interactive participation. Also, all workshop sessions can be abbreviated and customized to suit individual company requirements.
Enterprise Data Strategy for Digital Insurance Success
March 12, 2020 | Jersey City, New Jersey
This one-day training seminar provides the framework of the strategy for enterprise data / information management, explains its essential components, gives the reasons why organizations should create a data strategy, identifies the steps for implementing the strategy, and demonstrates some benefits that successful state EDM / EIM programs have achieved.
In addition, the event will conclude with a moderator-led round table discussion of pertinent topics.
A networking reception will follow at Dorrians Jersey City. Register Now!
Hosting a Training Workshop (Cost & Benefits)