IDMA Training Workshops
IDMA offers six one-day training workshops geared towards insurance industry professionals:
- Data Management for Insurance Professional (DMIP)
- Insurance Data Quality (IDQ)
- Reinforcing Data Governance and Stewardship (DG&S)
- Enterprise Data Management (EnterpriseDM)
- Data Mangement for Claims Professionals (ClaimsDM)
- Business Driven Data Analytics Strategy (StrategyDM)
Note: All workshops include practical discussions and case studies for interactive participation. Also, all workshop sessions can be abbreviated and customized to suit individual company requirements.
For additional detail such as session descriptions, program fees, sample agendas, audience, etc... click here.
Upcoming Workshops and Seminars
September 20, Jersey City, New Jersey: Insurance Data Concepts and Analytics Seminar & Networking Reception. This workshop will be co-hosted by IDMA and iCAS (The CAS Institute) and will take place at the IDMA home office in Jersey City, NJ, with a networking reception to follow at Dorrians Jersey City. Click here to review the program and registration details.
Additional workshops TBA soon.
Hosting a Training Workshop